Friday, February 13, 2009

Re: Hard Times

Hey Brenda, My name is Dave I am an Alkie, Junkie , you name it , From Chicago have not been out here for a little time been sick and then no computer boy have I missed this place stick around the recovery gets thick at times lotsa love lotsa Luck
Dave your friendly neighborhood alkie from Chicago

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 4:49 PM, b ridx <diamondog39@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh,too long of a story to tell for me!!! Hal you can write,I still read all the emails,if you don.t find A.A. sometimes they find you. Im in sacramento right now,I go to a meeting everyday,the group has changed quite a bit,Danny was around and vicky they were great,Lori has changed alot! I don,t know if she remembers me.
take care Brenda

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 1:09 PM, HB Gill <hb.gill@gmail.com> wrote:
Great story, Brenda.
Tell us more...do you get to AA meetings regularly now?
What's it like where you are?
I got to two meetings today and probably will get to two or three tomorrow morning. I'm spoiled for choice here!
Hal

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 4:07 PM, b ridx <diamondog39@gmail.com> wrote:
I think maybe you know already where your headed,this disease is no joke,or nothing to play around with ,I came to this group on line also, near  the point of death,I was to ashamed to go out to a meeting,my isolation had become also severe in my disease,this group was luckily here for me,and I finally took their suggestions,happy your still alive to speak up,try calling a AA hotline in your area,they came and took me to a meeting,keep speaking out.
God bless you brenda

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 7:36 AM, Octavia Taylor <ottaylor@gmail.com> wrote:
I am so unsure where I am headed. My body hurts from non-stop work, then drinking. I don't know if I'll make it to sobriety before I end up in kail or dead.












--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to Google's "Alcoholics Anonymous" group.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to alcoholicsanonymous-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To report abuse from this group, send email to http://groups.google.com/group/alcoholicsanonymous/post?sendowner=1

~~~~~~~~~
NOTE*  This group has neither been approved or endorsed by and is not affiliated with Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. or any service entity of A.A.W.S., Inc.

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment