Saturday, February 14, 2009

Re: Week 1 - Day 7

Happy Valentines Day Tammy,
Now that you have mastered THOSE steps,I'd like to suggest The 12
Steps.They will heal just about all your pain.Welcome back,frog man

On Feb 14, 4:51 pm, Tammy <tamijohns...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I first posted on here about 3 weeks ago.  I relapsed about 5 years
> ago after 10 years of sobriety.  I've been blackout drunk ever since.
> I've tried controlled drinking the past 3 weekends and it's been a
> disaster.  1 black eye (3 weeks ago) fall down steps - hurt right arm
> (2 weeks ago) fall down steps - separated left shoulder, in sling & in
> pain (1 week ago).  I finally give up.  I'm cranky, bitchy & angry but
> I know it's a necessity & won't last forever.  Thanks for listening
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to Google's "Alcoholics Anonymous" group.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to alcoholicsanonymous-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To report abuse from this group, send email to http://groups.google.com/group/alcoholicsanonymous/post?sendowner=1

~~~~~~~~~
NOTE* This group has neither been approved or endorsed by and is not affiliated with Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. or any service entity of A.A.W.S., Inc.
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment