Saturday, February 14, 2009

Re: The Meaning Of Time.........

I am sober, from alcohol but not sober in my life,,,,i cannot control other areas and my life is totally unmanageable
I am going to a meeting now to try and relate my program in all my affairs
I must remember that
Im just feeling very helpless  im sorry fow whining
 
 
Live American, buy American, Be Proud, Reincarnate our Great Country


The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to Google's "Alcoholics Anonymous" group.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to alcoholicsanonymous-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To report abuse from this group, send email to http://groups.google.com/group/alcoholicsanonymous/post?sendowner=1

~~~~~~~~~
NOTE*  This group has neither been approved or endorsed by and is not affiliated with Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. or any service entity of A.A.W.S., Inc.

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment