Saturday, February 14, 2009

Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Hi, I'm Neil. I'm an Alcoholic. Happy Valentine's Day. "A grateful
heart will never drink."

On Feb 14, 1:59 pm, Bill Wilsonfriend <bwilsonfri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was umarriageable for so long but have been marfried now for 14
> years....truly amazing.  And our kids are healthy and strong.  I thank god
> every day for my sobriety because when you think of me as a drunk and me
> now, it's really clear that you can't get here from there without a higher
> power and lots of footwork through the Steps.
>
> Happy anniversary, Rosie.
>
> On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 10:41 AM, HB Gill <hb.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Congratulations Rosie,
> > My wife and I are celebrating 9 months this past February 3....didn't think
> > it would ever happen again that I'd be married and settled...
> > Attitude of gratitude helps tremendously!!!
> > Keep coming back,
> > Hal
>
> > On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 1:23 PM, rosie@readandpost <readandp...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
> >> today,
>
> >>  thanks to my HP and the fellowship of AA, my husband and i are
> >> celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to Google's "Alcoholics Anonymous" group.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to alcoholicsanonymous-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To report abuse from this group, send email to http://groups.google.com/group/alcoholicsanonymous/post?sendowner=1

~~~~~~~~~
NOTE* This group has neither been approved or endorsed by and is not affiliated with Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. or any service entity of A.A.W.S., Inc.
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment